An open source Android application that is intentionally vulnerable so as to act as a learning platform for Android application security beginners. The effort is to introduce beginners with very limited or zero knowledge to some of the major and commonly found real-world based Android application vulnerabilities in a story-based, interactive model. EVABS follows a level-wise difficulty approach and in each level, the player learns a new concept. This project is still under progress and aims at incorporating as many levels as possible.
For complete details and solutions, head to the wiki.
- Download the application file (apk).
- Install it in an Android device (rooted recommended) or emulator.
or use ADHRIT (all-in-one tool)
Confused? Read the documentation on setting up the environment.
- Flag checking module added within EVABS.
- Alternatively, you can use this link to submit flags from your browser.
- UI improvements
- Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/abhi-r3v0/EVABS.gitor download the zip.
- Create a new folder
EVABSin your “AndroidStudioProjects“` directory and move the contents to the new directory.
- Fire up Android Studio,
openand select the project.
- Go to
Generate Signed APK.
- Create a new signature, if it doesn’t exist. Sign the APK.
- Install the APK using
adb install EVABS.apk